Job Reference: Dance/NW09
Job Start Date: September 2016
Position Type: Temporary Contract (1 – 5 days a week available)
Payment: Competitive rates of pay
Sector: Primary & Secondary Education ( KS1, KS2, KS3 & KS4)
Location: Various including Solihull, Sandwell, Birmingham and Staffordshire
About The Job
Newave Arts are currently recruiting dance teachers to deliver curriculum enrichment workshops and after school dance classes starting in September 2016. Applicants must have at least 2 years experience delivering dance in educational establishments and have a proven track record of facilitating high quality thematic dance experiences to children and young people of all ages and abilities. A background in physical theatre/drama is desirable but not mandatory for this position.
To be eligible you must:
- Be a UK resident or be eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a current DBS on the update service or be willing to apply for one
- Have at least 2 years experience delivering dance in schools
- A degree or equivalent is desirable but not mandatory
- Be able to provide 2 recent references
Project based work is also available throughout the year as part of our team working at Ingestre Arts Residential Centre. This can be discussed at interview stage.