School Building Maintenance & Repair
Newave’s school building maintenance service provides year round responsive repair and maintenance to schools across the Midlands area. A dedicated engineering surveyor is on hand to give day to day advice and technical support for all responsive maintenance works and minor projects.
The maintenance team and vetted contractors will:
- Provide year round responsive 24 hr repair and maintenance of your school’s heating system
- Provide a dedicated out of hours service
- Respond to emergency breakdowns within 2 hours of receiving out of hours call
- Provide an annual service of your heating system ensuring any potential issues are identified early to minimise the risk of breakdowns
- Send a building engineer to your school once a year for a one to one consultation.
- Ensure a high quality bespoke personal service to your school
Your school will benefit from:
- High quality workmanship and value for money.
- 24 hour call out service
- Engineering advice and responsive minor works
- Assistance with small maintenance works
- A bespoke and reliable service
Our bespoke management software ‘Chronos’ is used to monitor and log annual servicing, key performance indicators and provide reports to be sent to your school upon request. The cloud based software is accessed remotely by our site supervisors and is updated daily.
For more information, please call 01543 444 293 or email email@example.com
Newave provide a reliable high quality cleaning service to our school. All staff are friendly and thorough in their approach to cleaning our facilities.
Our Main Contractor
Newave Education works in partnership with an multi award winning service and maintenance organisation with headquarters based in Tamworth. RENUVO is of the Midland’s new generation of low carbon heating and power contractors and provide customers with a Gas, Oil and Renewable Energy Central Heating Cover & 24hr Boiler Repairs alongside a comprehensive range of Energy Efficiency solutions.
Renuvo’s clients include Housing Landlords, Councils, Businesses, Schools, Care Homes and Homeowners and have years of experience in the domestic and commercial heating sector.