Make A Quick Enquiry
Primary School Dance Education & Enrichment
Our Primary School Dance programme is a great way of enhancing the learning of students in a fun and creative manner. Our curriculum enrichment dance programme supports fitness, creativity and social skills as well as encouraging students to work independently or as part of a team.
We offer a range of styles including contemporary, and multi cultural dance experiences. Our dance provision includes:
All of our PE and dance programmes are completely bespoke to your school’s needs and can be delivered over a number of weeks or as part of a deep learning or Wow week programme.
Primary P.E Delivery & Sports Premium
Newave Sports offer tailored support to help your school develop its vision for PE and School Sports. You will be provided with the necessary skills and resources to ensure you are getting best value from your PE funding and achieving your student health and welfare objectives.
You will work alongside our specialist PE Consultant who will provide support and expertise to develop a school PE strategy and action plan that will take you to the end of funding in 2020. Once your school needs have been identified, we can offer a range of theme based CPD packages to enable your teaching staff to improve the quality of your school’s PE and Sports provision. These include:
- Subject Leader support includes planning and assessment, curriculum planning and mapping and support in monitoring and observing coaches
- Dance CPD packages includes teacher CPD, demonstration lessons, support writing topic related dance units with teaching resources
- Gymnastics CPD packages includes teacher CPD, demonstration lessons, teaching resources and apparatus station designs for all key stages
- Games and Athletics CPD includes teacher CPD, demonstration lessons and teaching resources
- Lunchtime Supervisor and Playground Leader training
- Becoming an Active School – We will make you aware of the latest research and recommendations and have loads of ideas and resources to help make your school an active school