Data Protection Statement
Newave Education is committed to ensuring all data is handled in accordance with GDPR legislation and complies with our Data Protection Policy. For a copy of Newave’s Data Protection Policy, please email using the link below.
Data Protection Statement
All data is held securely by the Newave Education inline with our Data Protection Policy 2019.
Newave Education is committed to complying with privacy and data protection laws including:
- the General Data Protection Regulation (“the GDPR“) and any related legislation which applies in the UK, including, without limitation, any legislation derived from the Data Protection Bill 2017;
- the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations (2003) and any successor or related legislation, including without limitation, E-Privacy Regulation 2017/0003; and
- all other applicable laws and regulations relating to the processing of personal data and privacy, including statutory instruments and, where applicable, the guidance and codes of practice issued by the Information Commissioner’s Office (“ICO”) or any other supervisory authority. (Newave’s ICO Certificate Available Upon Request)
We are committed to ensuring that privacy is protected and we strictly adhere to the provisions of all relevant Data Protection Legislation, including GDPR, ensuring all personal data is handled in line with the principles outlined in the regulation that state:
Personal data shall be:
- Processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject
- Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed
- Accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date
- Kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed
- Processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures
John Percival is Managing Director of Newave Ltd and is responsible for ensuring compliance with the GDPR and with this policy. Any questions or concerns about this policy should be referred in the first instance to John Percival by email email@example.com.
Newave Education Services
We believe that every child matters and strive constantly to develop an ever widening range of opportunities for children and their teachers to experiment, embrace and express their individual creativity.
Newave Education Services aim to provide music and arts experiences that help children to fulfil their creative potential, building the self-esteem and confidence to take on the challenges of their personal journey in life.
We endeavour to provide value for money through genuine inclusive partnerships with teachers and practitioners that can be structured to offer total budgetary flexibility in the provision of high quality music, expressive arts and outdoor activities.
Our team remain firmly focussed on supporting students and teachers to build upon their creative capabilities in order to confidently apply them across every curricular subject.
We will remain an organisation that is driven by innovation and open to engaging, learning and responding to our clients in order to continually improve the services we provide.
Join Our Newsletter