Newave Music and Arts Education is currently recruiting String Tutors to join their team of peripatetic music teachers in Solihull, Coventry and Birmingham. As a leading independent music and arts organisation, Newave Arts offers performing and visual arts experiences to schools and academies across the Midlands. We work closely with a number of Music Hubs within the Midlands and provide both ongoing and short-term staffing solutions throughout the academic year. We are particularly interested in tutors who are able to provide both ad-hoc cover and ongoing regular weekly delivery.
All applicants must:
- Have at least 2 years working in an educational domain teaching your first instrument
- Be confident, enthusiastic and inspiring when working with young people.
- Have a driving license and be willing to work flexible hours
- Be familiar with national curriculum frameworks for music
- Be able to adapt to different schools environments and behaviour policies
- Have experience of preparing students for instrumental examinations
You will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check and attend Child Protection and Safe Guarding training. Newave Music & Arts are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Joining The Newave Music & Arts Network
As a growing network of professionals, we are keen to recruit music leaders with the passion and expertise to supports schools and colleges with high-quality music education delivery. Alongside our partners and clients, Newave Education is committed to raising the standards of teaching and learning through a collaborative approach to music and arts education. For more information about our values and mission statement, please visit our website.
To register you interest, please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org