Singing Lessons & Ensemble Leadership
Singing lessons with Newave Arts offer students the opportunity to work alongside a professional voice coach to develop their own unique voice whilst learning the correct techniques.
Our experienced singing teachers work with a number of primary and secondary schools from across the Midlands to help provide support in the delivery of Glee Clubs, school shows, small ensembles and work with students on a one to one basis in preparation for entry to examinations.
Singing lessons are offered to students on an individual, pair or group basis in your school. Tuition normally takes place during the school day but is also available as an after school activity depending on your schools requirements.
Students are encouraged to discuss their personal goals at the outset with their singing teacher and indentify areas of interest that they wish to develop. All students will undertake:
– Warm up exercises including scales and intervals to promote the use of accurate breathe control.
– Identify the use of different voice qualities
– General musicianship e.g. site reading and rhythm
– Development of pitch, timing, dynamics and expression
– Confidence in performing a variety repertoire to audience
Our singing teachers are trained to support students through various examinations as well as provide guidance on coursework composition and performance skills. We also provide a location recording facility where tutors can record student performances as part of coursework submissions or personal recordings.
For more information please email music email@example.com or call on 01543 444 293
- Our tutors are experienced professionals
- Service Level Agreements from 6 – 32 weeks
- Our prices are competitive
- We treat schools on a individual basis
- We work around your schools timetable
Newave Vocal Tuition
Our vocal leadership service is committed to providing students with the best vocal tuition at competitive prices. Many of our tutors are ex-music service staff and have experience working with students of all ages and abilities abilities.
We offer schools the opportunity to sign up to a set number of hours per week ranging from 6 – 34 week service level agreements. All of our packages are bespoke to your school department’s needs and are discussed prior to moving forward with any booking.
We offer support to students who wish to explore vocal examinations in Rock School, London College of Music and Trinity College. This is discussed on a one to one basis.
Our services include:
• Private and group vocal lessons
• Ensemble leadership
• Coursework Composition Support
• Glee club and musical theatre performances
• After school vocal clubs