Integrated & Flexible Payroll Services
- Secure Online Portal Customers provide time-sheets and relevant information via the secure online data transfer portal. SAAF then input payroll data using the agreed pay component
- All Changes Processed Process new starters, leaver, employee detail changes, adjustments for overtime, statutory payments, maternity & paternity, adoption & sickness payments
Payroll Services For Schools
Our payroll services for schools offers a fully integrated and flexible approach to running payroll and remaining compliant. Outsourcing education payroll to specialist service providers allows schools and colleges to focus on what they do best: educate and develop their students.
As more and more schools gain academy status, they are becoming freed from the control of local authorities and have the opportunity to choose how their payroll and HR is managed
Our fixed price payroll service includes:
- A personalised approach to running your payroll. A designated contact
- Processing of PAYE / Pension / other deductions
- Providing online reports and management information for approval before pay day
- Online review of employees payslips current periods and historical
- Payment of salaries and Pensions by BACS once approved
- Production of month end reports / payroll journals for your finance systems
- Completion of monthly HMRC filing requirements under RTI
- Completion of year end work required by HMRC and TP/LGPS
- Providing End of Year Certificates P60s for staff (printed or electronic via ePayslips)
Switching To Newave Payroll Service
We know that the idea of switching provider, especially as a MAT, can seem daunting. That’s why we have a dedicated Projects Team, responsible for the implementation of new payrolls.
They will take you through the process, using our 5 Step Implementation Process, and then provide a handover to the ongoing payroll processing contact and team.
For more information, please use the enquiry form below or call us on 01543 479 990