What Do I Get & How Much For?
- Prices for September 2017/18
- Additional discounts available for qualifying schools
- Specialist teachers and managers
- A dedicated accounts manager
- 6, 12, 24 or 36 week agreements
- AN option to switch programmes each half term
- Free lesson resources and plans
Our Commitment To You
- If you find a like for like quote, we will either beat it or match it
- High quality professionals who are observed at least once a term
- Baseline assessments and monitor progression of students
- Free lesson plans and resources for your teaching staff
- Cross curricula links to subjects such as History and Geograghy
Primary School PPA Cover
Primary School PPA Cover with Newave Education focuses on unique learning opportunities for children and young people between the ages of 3 – 12 years. Unlike most providers, our primary school PPA cover packages are bespoke programmes that are delivered by specialist teachers focusing on creative learning and enrichment experiences.
Our Primary School PPA Cover programmes cover areas such as:
- Whole Class Music Making
- Whole Class Instrumental Delivery
- Creative Arts Experiences
- Dance and Physical Education
- IT and Computer Coding
What Happens Next?
If you would like to proceed with one or more of our programmes, we ask you to complete the following:
- A pre-course planning document (can be completed over the telephone)
- An accounts manager will be allocated who will discuss your requirements in more detail
- One of our PPA cover teacher will be allocated and will liaise with you directly
- Final details are confirmed and timetable is agreed. This is all sent to you via email.
As well as delivering in-house programmes, we also work closely with specialist partners who cater for a wide range of schools needs from specialist languages to English and Maths.
Newave Primary School PPA Cover
Newave’s primary school PPA cover offers schools complete flexibility in delivery and programme. For example, a school may wish to buy in 6 weeks of Whole Class Instrumental Delivery (WCID) and then decide to switch to our new Mindfulness programme for a further 6 weeks. This enables schools to provide a more rounded experience for their students with the ability to switch programmes throughout the academic year.
Primary School PPA Cover
The statutory entitlement to PPA applies to all teachers who come within the remit of the School Teachers’ Pay and Conditions Document (STPCD). This includes teachers in community, community special, foundation, voluntary-aided, PRUs and LEA centrally employed staff. Newave’s Primary School PPA Cover programmes provide school teaching staff with a high quality and cost-effective service that focusses on raising attainment through creative and exciting experiences.
For more information, please use the enquiry form below or call us on 01543 479 990