Here is an example of a recent creative film project ‘How to repressurise a Boiler’, where Newave were commissioned to work alongside a leading heating company (Renuvo) to produce a series of helpful ‘how to guides’.
This first video is a guide on ‘How to re-pressurise a Boiler’. This video has been viewed more than 150 thousand times. This is the first in a number of helpful video guides designed to support homeowners and tenants with problems they may encounter with their heating system, during winter.
How To Repressurise a Boiler (Helpful Guide)
Repressurising a Boiler (Written Guiden)
To top up your system and increase the pressure, you will need to locate your filling loop. This is usually a silver or grey coloured flexible hose with a small valve at each end. You’ll find it either underneath your boiler or nearby:
Please ensure the boiler is switched off and the system is cool.
- The hose will have a valve at both ends. Make sure that both ends of the hose are securely attached to both valves.
- You can open the valves either by tap handles, or by using a flat headed screwdriver.
- Open both valves to allow the cold mains water into the system.
- You should hear water filling the system.
- Keep an eye on the pressure gauge until it reaches 1.5bar. Close both valves, one after the other.